Open Government Material
The District is committed to a transparent, open form of government. District agency websites are required to make certain records available online to the public, if those records exist. In cases where these records exist but are not yet available online, agencies are working to provide them as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact the FOIA Officer.
- Agency Open Government Report
- Employee salary information
- OIG Statute
- Information dealing with the receipt or expenditure of public funds (Purchase Card Transactions and Contracts)
- OIG Budget information
- OIG Frequently requested public records; and an index to the records referred to in this section
- District-wide and agency FOIA reports
- OIG Organizational chart
- A mechanism for the public to submit feedback on the agency’s performance or other agency actions
If you cannot find the information you are looking for here or elsewhere on DC.gov you can submit a FOIA request online via the DC government Public FOIA Portal. Requests may also be submitted by mail, fax or email. However, please note that FOIA requests submitted online will be easier to track and process.
To understand the process before making a request, please see foia.dc.gov.
The FOIA Officer is the principal contact point within OIG for advice and policy guidance on matters pertaining to the administration of the FOIA. All requests are handled professionally and expeditiously. OIG’s FOIA Officer’s information is listed below.
Keith Van Croft
Office of the Inspector General
717 14th Street NW, 5th floor
Washington, DC 20005
Phone: (202) 727-9566
Fax: (202) 727-9846